But what happens when you have a bran new book, all crisp, clean, perfect and untouched...you don't want to ruin it by writing in it! HA! that is very silly, I know.
So now I am working on trying to organize my book. I think I am going to split it into countries then sub split from there.
Like this:
Austria
- Vienna
- Salzburg (maybe)
- Linz (maybe)
- Sleep
- Food
- Maps
Germany
- Dresden
- Numburg
- Munich
- Leipzig
- Romantic Road
- Koln
- Small towns of interest
- Sleep
- Food
- Maps
France
- Strasbourg
- Lure
- Lille
- Callais
- Paris
- Sleep
- Food
- Maps
England
- London
- Dover
- Small towns of interest
- Food
- Maps
Luxembourg - small day trip.
So you see that this can be a little intimidating...so now to try and figure it out...
I will post a pic of the project! Wish me luck!
~Ern
No comments:
Post a Comment