Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog Entry #1.75: It is too early for anything

10:15am Vienna Time (4:15am Ottawa time) August 19, 2010

Well we are cruising at 11300m and heading towards Bruges. We are still about 1.5 hrs from Vienna and we just had breakfast consisting of yogurt (J-blueberry, E-raspberry) a cinnamon roll and OJ.

That poor lady was left in Montreal, wonder what she is thinking now that she missed the flight...

At 12:30am (Ottawa time - OT) we watched Iron Man II with our dinner...I think I lasted till the last 30min then I decided it was time to try and sleep. Thank goodness I had my pashmina...used it as a pillow and eye mask. It worked like a charm, I guess the hardest part was that the seats were small and cramped and they were shaped funny with a huge lumbar bump. It was still hot and I managed about 3.5hrs of sleep.

Jeff just got up to go to the WR and I have stolen his seat by the window. we are sitting right besied the HUGE engine! All I can see are tones of farms and small villages dotting the landscape. According to the planes GPS we are just entering Germany near Frankfurt.



You can really see the circular town structure. It is really cloudy looking north I am hoping it clears up in Vienna.

Jeff and I chatted about what should we do when we get to Vienna since we are late. I want to get to the KHM for sure, but we are not sure what else to do...we must have apple strudel and maybe schnitzel...

Ern

No comments:

Post a Comment