#1 The Imperial Castle (Kaiserburg)
I saw the castle that is up beside the hostel, some really cool armor and weapons...thought I didn't want to kill the camera too early in this trip. I could even go up the turret, but I chickened out as it was a very high spiral staircase.
Though I couldn't take the tour as it was in German, and I probably missed a lot, but what can you do on a tight schedule!
#2 Albrecht Durer's House (the red one on the right hand side - behind the tree)
A cute little place that has been set up as a museum...had an English audio guide, but I didn't spend more than 30 minutes there. Not a whole lot to see, but got a free postcard out of it. YAY!
#3 Stop by a little designer shop to buy something cute...I will upload some pictures later, but her stuff is not available online...she does all the work right in that little store off the beaten track!
#4 Germanisches National Museum - attempt #2
Well this time a got loads of pic and extremely sore feet...I walked that place for 2 hrs (BTW most of the really cool Medieval stuff was on special display and no pics allowed! Urg!)
Here is a happy nugget I found...
Then I had Sushi for dinner...I know not very German, but I couldn't wait any longer and it was right outside the Museum...it was awesome!
Well I will be signing off...not sure if there is internet in Munich, but we shall see. Oh yeah I picked up the car today too! I will get some pictures of her tomorrow.
TTYS,
Ern
No comments:
Post a Comment