Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photo Mission # 3 NEW: and #4

Mel,

Ok so I was only able to get one of the 2 photo mission right now. Please keep them coming!

Ern

#3: Erin interacting with local fauna at a historical landmark. I'll leave "interacting" and "fauna" open to interpretation. }-)



Yummy! I know this is flora, but maybe the one below for fauna?

She was super cute...I guess I attract black cats.

#2: Trez smooching with a local buxom lady in a pub or cafe. Lady must be single and willing participant in said smooch. Points for sketchy apparel.

This one I am still working on...my German is not great, makes it hard to get someone to chat with me.

Ern


UPDATE:

I was able to get #4 at the wedding... She is a lovely Austrian lady and Trez liked...

Trez with the Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. #1 - LOL!!!
    #2 - Understandable. :-) Try a pictogram? :-D

    ReplyDelete