Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And We are Off...well sort of!

Well the last couple of days have been a bit crazy...Mom and Memere came by yesterday to help me clean the house for when Carole comes to watch the cats. Lance knows something is up, but can't quite figure it out.

I have some silly last minute stuff to do and don't you know it my old nailpolish won't come off...so ugly nails it is!

We did some running around (get insurance, etc) but I think most of it is done! Phew! As Jeff was putting change away, he found a 2 cent euro coin...what a coincidence!


So now we are waiting for our ride to Cornwall, then off to Montreal. Next time I post it will be in Vienna! Woo Hoo!

Ern

PS. For those interested, my luggage without bag is 14lbs. I don't think I could get it any smaller...and it sure is squeezed in the bag...Souvenirs will have to be mailed home!

2 comments:

  1. :-) Dave didn't believe me that you only have one bag. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I have to try and get a pic of it...I might send my dress home once we have the wedding...everything is so compact!

    ReplyDelete